ARCHITECTURE OF VIVITECH SYSTEMS
Some software projects need to be built to support critical situations. It is where a sophisticated and personalized architecture makes a difference.
VIVITECH has specialists to support the design and implementation of systems architectures capable of supporting use cases such as:
– High volume of transactions or information
– Cooperation with platforms and applications of other companies
– Scalability: level of use with significant peaks
– Sensitive information in scenarios of high probability of attacks
– High availability, need to be in the air always
– Transactions requiring very high performance measured in milliseconds
BEST PRACTICES AND SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONALS
VIVITECH carries out hundreds of projects annually and has accumulated great experience in management methods for small and large projects, both IT and processes.
Complete everything in the right time frame, with the combined cost and the way the customers wish. This is what is expected of any company, whether a multinational or a microenterprise. However, experience shows that, most of the time, this is not an easy challenge to fulfill. Numerous actions can cause expectations not to be met. The errors range from setting expectations to executing projects.
Good Project Management practices bring a number of benefits to companies, such as reducing costs and time to develop new products and solutions, increasing sales and revenue for reinvestment of both human capital and organizational structure; the increase of the client portfolio and consequent loyalty of these and the increase of success in the execution of the projects.
1. Greater customer satisfaction;
2. shorter development cycle;
3. Minor costs;
4. More effective decisions;
5. Less improvisation;
6. Removal of surprises;
7. Anticipation of unfavorable situations;
8. Providing a performance measurement mechanism;
9. Planning and sharing of resources in improving efficiency (reducing costs);
10. Comparison of the accomplished with the planned in the improvement of the performance of the projects.